Chicken Manchurian is an extremely popular, spiced up Indo-Chinese, Non-Veg starter. An absolute delight for those who are fond of Chinese Cuisine and apparently a dish which is quite simple to cook even at home.
We would like to share the Recipe for Chicken Manchurian with you. So here’s the perfect opportunity for you, to go ahead and boast of being a Terrific Chef among your family and friends.
Preparation Time: 60-70 Minutes
(Kindly insert the image here)
- 250 gm chicken mince
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 3/4 cup refined flour
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- Oil for deep frying
- 2 Tbsp oil
- 1 tsp finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onions
- 1 large capsicum-chopped fine
For Manchurian Sauce, mix the ingredients together:
- 3 Tbsp corn flour-blended
- ½ Cup water
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp soya sauce
- 1/2 cup tomato puree
- 2 Tbsp chopped celery or 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 2 cups water
- Mix together the chicken, egg, flour, garlic and ginger paste, ajino moto and enough water so as to have a thick batter. Leave this for 5-10 minutes.
- Heat the oil, keeping the heat high drop heaped teaspoonfuls of batter and fry to a golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper till required.
- Heat 2 Tbsp of oil, and stir-fry the garlic and onion in it over high heat, till the onions look glossy. Add the capsicum and turn around a few times.
- Add the sauce mixture, and simmer till the sauce thickens and becomes translucent.
- Add the fried balls, turn around a few times.
- The Chicken Manchurian is now ready to be served.
You can also try out this delicious starter at Black Pepper Restaurant in Dehradun. Black Pepper offers you the best Multi-Cuisine and Fine dining experience in the city. It is listed among the top Restaurants in Dehradun and also an established name among wedding caterers in Dehradun.